Sex is an important aspect in every relationship. Not all couples talk about it, but they know that their chemistry in bed is just as important as their love and respect for each other. Heck! Even the state recognizes this and is considered a reasonable ground for divorce or annulment. After all, sex is the closest way to bond with your partner and to show her how much you care for her.
Unfortunately, you’ve somewhat lost the urge to engage in sexual intercourse. There can be several reasons behind this. You may be going through andropause (the male version of menopause), you’re insecure about your penis size, your erections don’t last long, or your orgasms are no longer as intense. There are several explanations for each problem enumerated. Whatever the case may be, it’s time to live healthier. More importantly, you may want to consider male enhancement products.
Why Penis Size Is So Important?
Here’s a fact that you may not want to admit: penis size is not as important as you were led to believe. Bigger doesn’t necessarily mean better. As they say, it’s not the size of the ship but the way you rock the boat. However, society has led you to believe that the bigger your penis is, the more of a man you are. You can’t run away from the stigma, and as much as you tell yourself otherwise, your ego takes a good beating if you’re considered ‘smaller’ than average.
Myths and Facts About Penis Size!
These are some of the things every man must know:
- The quality of sex rests on the intensity of foreplay and the actual act more than the penis size
- Penis size plays a big role in one’s confidence
- The effects of Kegel exercises take time to manifest
- Orgasms are more intense when blood flows freely down your shaft
- Only aging men lose their libido
- The bigger your penis is, the better the experience will be for your partner
- Younger men have bigger penis sizes
Why Penis Size Grows Smaller?
Penis size decreases when you lose the urge to engage in sex. Several factors come at play when it comes to your libido:
- Stress Levels
Do Male Enhancement Products Increase Penis Length and Make them Firmer?
Do male enhancement products work? There have been speculations and controversies surrounding the different brands available in the market. Some doctors are against it because they contain components that have yet to be studied. On the other hand, some customers will urge you to go for it as they’ve seen how much they’ve benefited from these.
Are you going to try these supplements available? The answer is entirely up to you, but if you’ve decided that you’re willing to try them out, here are some of the best male enhancement products that have garnered loyal customers:
- VigRX Plus – Clinical psychologist Michael Carter prescribes this to his patients. What he likes about this is that the ingredients are 100% safe and natural. Made from Asian ginseng, horny goat weed, and Damiana leaf to name a few, the ingredients of this brand have been carefully measured so that you get what’s promised.
- Zytenz – Customers say that they get the best bang for the buck. Its powerful formula not only increases stamina, but some men can attest to the fact that they’ve gained girth and size once they’ve taken this. With the perfect combination of vitamins, minerals, and natural herbs, this pill is said to be extremely effective.
- Vydexafil – Contains just the right amount of ingredients so that you get to notice an improvement not just in your size, but in your performance as well. The manufacturers are so confident that this product works that it even comes with a guarantee. You get a full refund if you’re disappointed, which speaks highly of quality.
What Active Ingredients Work Best to Improve Your Penis Size?
The supplements mentioned contain ingredients such as ginseng, horny goat weed, yohimbe bark extract, wild yam and damiana leaf to increase blood flow, which in turn makes your erections bigger and harder.
How Do Male Enhancement Pills Work for Better Sexual Pleasure?
Male enhancement pills work not just by increasing blood flow, but also supplying you with the vitamins in nutrients for vigor. Hence, you can stay in bed and engage in sex without getting tired, something that your partners are sure to appreciate.
Some doctors don’t believe in natural supplements. However, hundreds of customers beg to differ. These products are controversial as they are made from ingredients not too many people are familiar with. So, if you suffer from a few health problems, abstain from taking this route and discuss other options with your physician.
On the other hand, you can consider the 3 brands mentioned above if you aren’t worried about your health and well being. Turn to these because several customers can vouch for each one. There’s a reason why these male enhancement products have done well in the market. Hence, it’s time to see if it will work just as well for you.
An ideal male enhancement supplement should contain ingredients that are included for their ability to create a combination of desired effects. For example, an ideal male enhancement supplement should have the potential to enhance overall sexual arousal and desire. Such a supplement should also offer consumers with harder and firmer erections while boosting their sexual stamina and energy as well. Obviously, the ingredients used to provide these benefits should only be of the highest quality; no “filler” ingredients should be in the product’s formula. The overall value of a male enhancement supplement should also be considered prior to making any purchases. With these guidelines in mind, below are listed the best male enhancement supplements sold today.
Best Male Enhancement Products
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are “associate sales links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials.”