Compared to other forms of exercises, Aerobics are less strenuous but require more oxygen consumption. Additionally aerobics are actually fun and less exhausting, you can do them over a longer period of time. Within the first days you may feel exhausted but the physical and health benefits you get from this exercises should give you the motivation not to give up. With continued exercise, your body adjusts and start to derive even more benefits. Aerobics are easy and they include every day’s activities such as dancing, walking cycling, swimming jogging or aerobic classes with a trainer. To derive the most benefits, do the exercises at regular intervals, with the correct intensity and duration.
Reasons Why Aerobics Are The Best Solution For Fitness
1. Improves Your Heart Functions
Regular aerobics strengthen your heart. A strong heart does not to beat fast to pump blood to your body parts. How do aerobics strengthen your heart?
- Increases the heart chambers such that they can pump more blood and hence more oxygen gets to your muscles
In addition to improving your heart, aerobics are very helpful in keeping your arteries clear. They have been proven to help reduce bad cholesterol and maintain good cholesterol in your body. With regular aerobics, you no longer have to worry about cholesterol.
2. Helps In Weight Loss
Millions of people today are struggling with weight. The best way to lose weight is through aerobics combined with proper diet. The best thing with aerobics is that they are strenuous. Exercising daily on sessions of not more than an hour could be an important part of weight loss programme. Aerobics helps in weight loss by:
- Improving oxygen flow to the muscles
- More calories are burnt faster.
3. Improved Bone And Muscle Health
Aerobics have proved to be useful in prompting bone and muscle health. People who do aerobics regularly have been found to experience less bone and muscle problems
- Aerobics reduce the risk of excessive thinning of bones that come with age a condition known as osteoporosis.
- They help in vessel development in the muscles ensuring proper oxygen transport to the muscles.
- Helps to deal with chronic back pains through improved flow of oxygen.
- Through the improved supply of oxygen to the muscles, aerobics help in removal of waste from the muscles.
4. Manages Heath Conditions
From research regular aerobic exercises have shown manage particular health condition some of which are chronic. Other than this, the exercises are perfect for improving your general body. The following are the diseases aerobics have been proved to help in
- Cardiovascular disorders
- High blood pressure
- Certain types of cancer that include colon and breast cancer
- Anxiety Stress and depression
5. Increases Stamina
Though in the first days of aerobics you may feel a bit fatigued, the fatigue will disappear after a while. You will actually find out that you feel less fatigued and feel more active. Through improved flow of blood the brains you will remain more alert throughout the day.
Like any other exercise, overdoing aerobics can be harmful to your health. They should be done with caution to prevent injury. Remember to keep your EHIC Card updated. If you don’t have one make sure you do. This will come in handy in case of any accidents