The content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
CBD Muscle Overview
Today we will be discussing products that utilize the stunning health benefits of CBD oil extract towards the performance and recovery of athletes and anyone who works out regularly.
CBD, which is short for cannabinoids, acts upon the various cannabinoid receptors in our body in a natural way. These reactions result in the healthy regulation of certain body functions and act as powerful anti-inflammatories.
So, what does all that mean? Basically, it means that through cannabinoids, the products we will be highlighting today can help eliminate joint and muscle aches and help them heal faster after working out.
The products feature an array of impressive full-spectrum CBD extracts that come from hemp and not marijuana. It is important to make this distinction especially if you are not looking to get high; CBD extracted from the marijuana plant usually contains around 35% of THC which is the substance that has a psychoactive effect.
CBD that is extracted from hemp, on the other hand, contains less than 0.03% THC content so there is no way you can get high from the products made by CBD Muscle.
CBD Muscle – Products Offered
CBD Muscle makes different kinds of products, but they all have the same thing in common – they are all made with high-grade CBD that is extracted to ensure that no toxins from the hemp plant or harmful residue make it into the final product. Here are all four of the products that CBD Muscle makes available to you:
- Extra Strength 12% CBD Recovery Oil – The first product is a recovery oil that you use orally which takes effect in approximately 15 minutes. It is meant to soothe the muscles and joints as well as to provide focus and engagement in the gym thanks to the natural calming effects of CBD.
- 6% CBD Recovery Oil – This offers all the same benefits as the extra strength formula but in a 6% concentration. It is ideal for people with less severe aches and pains.
- Full Strength 4% CBD+BCAA Formula – This is a drink mix that you can drink before, after or during a workout. It usually takes 1 to 2 hours to start taking effect, but it features a great blend of branched chain amino acids such as leucine to help improve the athletic performance of the user.
- Full Strength 300MG CBD Recovery Balm – CBD Recovery Balm can be used at any time by applying it directly on the skin and working it into any joints or muscles that are feeling strained or painful.
What are the Pros of CBD Muscle?
- The CBD Muscle line of products may help improve physical performance.
- They can help anyone who suffers from chronic joint inflammation by ushering the body into apoptosis.
- CBD naturally inhibits the generation of cortisol in the body which allows for better focus, meaning you will be able to work out harder for longer amounts of time.
- You know that queasy and nauseous feeling you get after a hard workout? That is caused as blood flow is directed away from your body. Known as an antiemetic effect, CBD Muscle products can help prevent this from happening.
What are the Cons of CBD Muscle?
- As with any natural health supplement, it is always suggested that you consult your physician before using them, especially if taking other medications, and this is no different for CBD Muscle products. For most people, however, there will be no negative effects from these products, and they should work well when used as directed.
CBD Muscle Review – How CBD Muscle Works?
CBD has a lot of natural functions. By producing a more relaxed state of mind, it allows the user to enjoy better sleep, which is directly related to muscle and joint recovery and cell growth.
The phytocannabinoids in all the CBD Muscle products work to heal muscles and joints and can help the user negate the risk of sports injuries related to inflammation.
CBD Muscle products also contain four of the most powerful cannabinoids currently known: THC, CBD, CGG and CBC.
THC, CBD, CGG and CBC.
How to Take CBD Muscle?
For the Full Strength Recovery Balm, gently massage it into the skin of the affected area until it has fully absorbed.
The CBD+BCAA Formula drink states that you should add one scoop to 8 ounces of water, mix and consume. You can do this up to two times a day.
For both the Extra Strength and 6% CBD Recovery oils, you can take up to three drops under the tongue and let them sit there for about 30 seconds. Consumers may want to start with 1-2 drops to see how they are affected before increasing to the full dose.
What are CBD Muscle’s Results?
You can expect to feel relief from muscle and joint pain and inflammation very quickly after taking any of the CBD Muscle products. You will most likely also feel an increased ability to work out for a longer period of time without having to wait too long for your muscles to recover.
CBD Muscle Review – The Final Words
There are numerous reasons to recommend CBD Muscle products. They will have a huge benefit for anyone who takes them regardless of how frequently he or she works out. CBD has a tremendous benefit on joints and is already being used by millions of Americans – and even their pets – every day!
Our final thoughts on CBD Muscle is that they are making some of the most consistent and effective CBD products for athletes. Thankfully, they have been proven to be totally safe too so we see no reason why anyone should shy away from them. Check them out as soon as you can.
Where To Buy?
For more details, please go Official WebSite
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purpose. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended to be used for self diagnosis or self treatment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are “associate sales links.” This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials.”