The content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Cellmaxa is a cellulite reducing product that is manufactured by the Solvaderm company, who also produce several other lines of skincare brands. Solvaderm sells all their products online through their official website which is well designed and informative. It contains advice on choosing the correct skincare treatments, full ordering information and complete contact details for the company. Unfortunately there is no FAQ section or customer testimonials and full clinical testing data is not shown for any of their formulas.
Cellmaxa has a 60-day money back guarantee and is sold at a cost of $44.95 per 240ml bottle. In addition to this the company offers a 10% discount to their customers.
Cellmaxa – Product Description
Cellmaxa is said to help drastically reduce the appearance of cellulite affected skin while also preventing any more from developing. It does this with the use of two complexes that have been clinically proven in independent studies to promote the breakdown of fat in the body, allowing it to be used as energy rather than storing it in the main problem areas, the hips, thighs and buttocks. When used on a regular basis the skin becomes smoother in texture and the bumpy, ‘orange-peel’ appearance of the surface is reduced. The formula is free of parabens and fragrance and it should be safe to use on all skin types.
- The two key ingredients used in Cellmaxa are high quality complexes, Adiposlim and Adipoless. They work synergistically and are blended with Hyaluronic Acid, an intensely moisturizing substance that holds up to 1000 times its weight in water.
- This, along with moisturizing Squalene, helps to plump the skin, improving the texture and smoothing the surface. All the ingredients used in the formula are listed on the product page and these include Quinoa Seed extract and Sorbitan Laurate.
- Other benefits of the formula are to protect from environmental damage while creating new, healthy skin cells. The application of Cellmaxa is particularly important and can greatly enhance the formula benefits. It is recommended that the formula is massaged into the skin in circular motions, an action which further helps to break down the fat cells.
Pros of Cellmaxa
- There is a 60 day money back guarantee
- The company offers a 10% discount
- Prevents more cellulite from appearing
- All formula ingredients are listed
- It is paraben and fragrance free
Cons of Cellmaxa
- Full clinical study data is not shown
- Not all ingredients are explained in detail
- Not customer reviews are provided
Cellmaxa – The Bottom Line
Cellmaxa is a high quality product from a reputable company that, if used as directed, should certainly help reduce the look of cellulite. The application of the product is very important and it should be noted that following a healthy, clean diet and exercise program will further enhance the benefits of the formula. Cellmaxa is a reasonably priced product that has a good money back guarantee giving consumers plenty of time to see for themselves just how well it works.
Where To Find It
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as a medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are “associate sales links.” This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials.”