Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products. may be used in posts without being labeled as such, however every attempt will be made to maintain transparency. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
What is Chlorogen 800?
Chlorogen 800 is made from Green Coffee Bean Extract or, unroasted coffee beans, containing 50% chlorogenic acid. Chlorogenic acid is the good stuff in unroasted coffee beans that helps you lose weight by up to two to four pounds every month! What’s great about Chlorogen 800 is that it contains up to 30% more chlorogenic acid than any other similar product available in the market today.
Manufacturer of Chlorogen 800
Manufactured by Leading Edge Marketing, Chlorogen 800 is made up of 50 per cent chlorogenic acid, which meets the recommended supplementation levels for green tea extracts favoured by experts which, they say, should be anywhere between 42 and 50 per cent chlorogenic acid.
Chlorogen 800 is made from pure green coffee extract, with no harmful additives, binders, and other artificial ingredients.
The primary ingredient that makes Chlorogen 800 great for weight loss and management is chlorogenic acid and caffeine.
- Chlorogenic acid and caffeine in each capsule of Chlorogen 800 helps your body release more energy than usual thus, accessing fat storage and helps you lose those unsightly bulges.
- Chlorogen 800 also helps you better manage your weight by keeping blood sugar levels at bay and giving you less cravings.
- Several studies have shown too, that other than weight loss, chlorogenic acid also helps regular consumers prevent heart and vascular disorders and diseases, and diabetes.
How the Ingredients Work?
Chlorogenic acid aids in weight loss by boosting metabolism and promoting regular bowel movement. This natural ingredient found in green coffee bean extract has also been observed to suppress appetite and, therefore, prevent binge eating or overindulging in unhealthy food. Chlorogenic acid also inhibits glycation, a process that releases high levels of sugar into the blood stream, causing a series of chemical reactions that destroy cellular make up and muscles. Less muscle mass causes your body’s metabolism to slowdown, making calories more difficult to burn and become stored as fats.
Chlorogen 800 supplementation offers several benefits:
- It inhibits the release of glucose into the blood stream.
- Any average person taking Chlorogen 800 regularly can expect to lose anywhere from two to five pounds weekly.
- It inhibits the storage and accumulation of fat, and therefore effective in losing fats and managing body weight.
- At 50 per cent chlorogenic acid content, it contains very high levels of this active ingredient but still well within the recommended usage.
- It does not contain artificial ingredients, additives, or synthetic binders that can be detrimental to your health.
- It has a non-addictive formulation, unlike many chemical-based supplements.
- It helps control mood swings and helps prevent binge eating.
- It contains high levels of antioxidants that help body cells fight off deterioration, and promote youthful looking skin.
- It is packed with several other nutrients good for your body, such as calcium, zinc, and magnesium.
The effectiveness of green coffee bean extract for weight loss has been proven in a study in 2012 which showed that participants, who were suffering from obesity, lost 17 pounds on the average over a 22-week period with the help of a formulation that is similar to the formulation of Chlorogen 800.
The use of pure green coffee bean extract for weight loss has just recently gained popularity, and Chlorogen 800 is a relatively new product. For this reason, studies as to its effectiveness and safety, most especially of prolonged use, remains limited and inconclusive.
Each pill of Chlorogen 800 contains 800mg extract. At the recommended intake of two pills per day, daily consumption of Chlorogen 800 is well within the optimum daily dose of the green coffee extract supplement of 1,200 to 1,600 mg. Take Chlorogen 800 at approximately 30 minutes before meals.
Any Side Effects
Since Chlorogen 800 does not contain any artificial ingredient nor additives, there is potentially very little risk for developing long-term side effects that may lead to serious disorders and diseases.
Some users experienced nausea and a feeling of light-headedness. These minor side effects may be possibly attributed to the rapid loss of body fat and sugar. Leading Edge Marketing maintains the product is safe.
While Chlorogen 800’s promises especially with regards to weight loss are promising, more independent, scientific studies are necessary to observe its effectiveness and safety for prolonged or continued use. Besides, individual health and fitness levels vary. Make it a point to always consult with your physician before taking any supplement.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."