The content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Are you suffering from arthritis pain or joint stiffness thanks to a simple progression of age? As we get older, our joints lose their natural lubrication, causing tearing and discomfort to the cartilage. FlexoPlex is an all-natural joint supplement that works to restore that natural lubrication and to reduce painful joint inflammation for improved overall joint mobility and comfort.
FlexoPlex uses natural ingredients in its formulation, so it is free of any harmful side effects, unlike many prescription formulas with synthetic ingredients. FlexoPlex uses optimal doses of its natural ingredients to target the three main causes of joint discomfort: deteriorated cartilage, lost lubrication, and joint swelling.
- Glucosamine Sulfate: a natural sugar found in the body that is frequently used to treat arthritis, and increase mobility, range of movement, and repair joint problems hinder movement. Glucosamine is also known to act as a cushion around the joints, allowing for enhanced flexibility, while also fighting inflammation that causes swelling.
- Chondroitin Sulfate: used along with glucosamine sulfate to mitigate problems caused by arthritis. Chondroitin sulfate can deter loss of movement, soothe pain, and prevent further damage to cartilage.
- MSM: methylsulfonylmethane; MSM is important in building the bones and cartilage. It is an organic sulfur that contains antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties that fight swelling caused by arthritis. Boosts the immune system by producing immunoglobulins.
- Rutin: used in conjunction with trypsin and bromelain to fight swelling and inflammation that causes pain in the joints and muscles. Rutin is a flavonoid (plant pigment) found in foods such as buckwheat, green tea, and apples. It is also thought to have cancer-fighting properties.
- Cat’s Claw Bark Powder: from a vine native to the Amazon. Used to decrease pain, discomfort, and stiffness caused by arthritis. Fights inflammation and may also boost the immune system.
- Boswelliaserrata: part of the Ayurvedic medicine tradition, boswelliaserrata is also known as Indian frankincense. The resin in this plant is known to decrease inflammation that leads to swelling, thus soothing joints and ligaments that are overstressed because of arthritis.
- Hyaluronic Acid: found in the body, HA clings to moisture and fills in the joints and ligaments to fight stiffness. HA improves the joints’ ability to absorb shock, eases mobility, and prevents further damage to the cartilage. It can also fight swelling and ease pain.
- Bromelain: found in pineapple juice, bromelain is full of beneficial nutrients. It is anti-inflammatory and used with trypsin and rutin to reduce overall pain and stress to the joints. Bromelain can also benefit people with sprains.
- Trypsin: this enzyme is found in the digestive system. It is combined with popular arthritis-fighting supplements such as glucosamine, bromelain, rutin, and chondroitin to enhance their benefits. Trypsin is believed to decrease pain, discomfort, and loss of mobility.
How FlexoPlex Works?
FlexoPlex combines a number of ingredients that are commonly used in joint supplements and clinically proven to reduce joint swelling and improve overall mobility. Glucosamine sulfate, chondroitin sulfate, and MSM enhance one another’s properties when combined, and they target all the key causes of joint pain. MSM is a powerful anti-inflammatory that reduces painful swelling.
Glucosamine is a natural lubricator that helps your joints move freely and helps heal your damaged cartilage.
Chondroitin both restores cartilage and reduces inflammation. FlexoPlex goes a step beyond the usual formulation because it also contains plant-based anti-inflammatories like Boswellia serrate, cat’s claw bark powder, and rutin to quickly reduce swelling.
Lastly, it contains pain relievers like trypsin and bromelain to ease your discomfort while the healing ingredients have time to begin working.
- Improve overall joint health and flexibility
- Natural formula with no adverse side effects
- Reduce painful joint inflammation
- Restore lubrication to restore full range of movement
- Heal damaged cartilage
How To Use FlexoPlex? Please See The Video Below
Take two FlexoPlex tablets twice daily. Drink a full glass of water with every dose. Take the first two tablets every morning 15 minutes before breakfast. Take the second two tablets one hour before going to bed each night.
FlexoPlex goes above and beyond the ordinary joint supplement. You get optimal doses of effective and safe ingredients that restore overall joint health, improve range of movement, and reduce discomfort, no matter the cause of your joint damage.
FlexoPlex uses all of the most common and clinically proven joint supplement ingredients, like glucosamine, chondroitin, MSM, and hyaluronic acid, but it puts them all together. It also adds plant-based anti-inflammatories and pain relievers. It provides short-term relief in just two weeks but continues to work to repair joints long-term. Best of all, it does all of these things using natural ingredients that are free of any harmful side effects.
This formula works for both men and women of any age or activity level. It doesn’t matter if the cause of your joint discomfort is arthritis, athletic exertion, or simple age; FlexoPlex can help. You get 120 tablets per bottle, which is roughly one month’s supply. There are many positive customer reviews available to read on the official website. The company even provides an impressive 60-day 100% money-back guarantee that lets you try out FlexoPlex risk-free so that you can test the results for yourself. When you purchase a bottle of Flexoplex, you get a free bottle of the manufacturer’s GreenPura green tea formula as a complementary gift. There are also package deals that save you money if you buy multiple bottles at once.
Where To Find It
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."