The content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
The product Juvabrite is a brand of skin brightening formula that is made by the Solvaderm company. This particular manufacturer makes a number of different products for various skin problems, including, as is the case with Juvabrite, age spot and skin discoloration. Solvaderm presents their product on a very professional and well designed site that contains a lot of information about the company, full contact details and additional skincare advice. They offer free online skin consultations, a 60-day money back guarantee plus an additional 10% discount off all products.
Juvabrite – Product Description
Juvabrite targets skin discoloration whether it is due to aging, as in age spots, pregnancy or damage from overexposure to the sun. Once the skin has been damaged, the dark area can be hard to treat and many products use overly harsh substances. Juvabrite is a gentle formula that contains professional strength ingredients, scientifically developed to produce skin brightening results within 12 weeks of use. It is suitable for all skin types and for people of all ages, although it is particularly beneficial for mature skin. One 30ml bottle of Juvabrite costs $69.99 and, given the fact that only a small amount is required per use, should last the user a long time.
- The key ingredients used in Juvabrite are listed on the product page but not explained in any individual detail.
- Among the key active ingredients are the extracts of Mallow, Yarrow, Peppermint and Primula which are combined in a proprietary blend with Hyaluronic Acid, Purified Water and Seaweed Extract.
- These work synergistically to even out the skin tone, improving the texture and moisture level.
- Skin becomes brighter and clearer and areas of concentrated pigmentation are reduced. Most of the ingredients have been clinically tested and are high quality and potent.
Because of the potency, only a thin layer of the product is required to be applied either all over the facial area or just to the affected area. It should be applied twice a day after cleansing as part of the regular skincare routine.
Pros of Juvabrite
- There is a 60 day money back guarantee
- Solvaderm offers a 10% discount
- All formula key ingredients are listed
- The ingredients are professional strength
- All company contact details are shown
Cons of Juvabrite
- Full clinical study data is not shown
- Ingredients are not explained
- Not customer reviews are provided
Juvabrite – The Bottom Line
Juvabrite offers consumers a high quality treatment for areas of concentrated pigmentation in the skin. While gentle, it is extremely effective and most consumers do see significant results in 12 weeks of use. Solvaderm can be trusted to deliver well-made, scientifically developed products that are safe, unlikely to cause allergic reactions and suitable for people of all ages.