The content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Facts, Fictions & Truth of Nuvagenic
Nuvagenic is one of the many weight loss products today that is being offered on the market which makes a lot of positive claims. It claims to be the number one slimming product you could encounter as it can provide you with the quickest result.
This product boasts its natural key ingredient, the African mango.
It is also known as the IrvingiaGabonensis which has the following beneficial effects to weight loss:
- This ingredient can burn fat.
- Manages your cholesterol levels.
- Regulates the level of your blood sugar.
- Helps in reducing your appetite.
- It can also boost your metabolism.
What the Product Claims?
It has its own website that fairly shows essential information about the product. However, though it includes detailed information on the key ingredient of Nuvagenic, it failed to show the full list.
This product features numerous advantages such as:
- It contains African Mango which is proven effective ingredient for weight loss.
- There are positive Nuvagenic reviews from its customers.
- You can find a lot of success stories from using this product not only on their website but all over the internet.
- It is naturally formulated which means safer to use.
- It can be used by both men and women.
Though you can find a lot of positive Nuvagenic reviews on their website.
You still cannot rule out the following setbacks:
- It is more expensive than other weight loss product.
- There are no clinical studies or scientific evidence shown that can prove its effectiveness.
- The information about its maker or manufacturer is not listed.
- There are existing negative testimonials about the product.
Because of the countless numbers of weight loss products on the market today, choosing the best one that could complement your weight loss efforts becomes more challenging. The existence of numerous constructive Nuvagenic reviews is a good thing. However, it would be better if the negative ones are non-existent.
Reviews are important for you to be able to judge a certain product. And in this case, you can trust that this product can definitely work because you can see more positive feedback than negative ones. However, the fact that the maker’s name and the full list of ingredients are not shown on its website may add up to the consumers’ dilemma on whether Nuvagenic can be trusted or not.
Overall, Nuvagenic can be classified as good but not the best weight loss product since it has an excellent key ingredient but lacks background information. You have to be very careful about buying it to avoid getting conned. It is also essential that you consult your doctor first to make sure that this product will not put your health at risk.