Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products. may be used in posts without being labeled as such, however every attempt will be made to maintain transparency. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Phenocal is made from all natural ingredients that include appetite suppressants and metabolism enhancers. This unique combination of vitamins and plant extracts (among other ingredients) is promised by Pharmaxa Labs (the product’s manufacturer) to be the most effective all natural weight loss supplement currently on the market today. If any customer finds that Phenocal does not deliver its promised results, then a 100% satisfaction guarantee can be cashed in on. A single unit of Phenocal costs just under $39.85, but larger orders of this product are sold at a discounted rate.
The complete Phenocal ingredient list can be found at the official Phenocal product website. This list reveals that the Phenocal formula includes:
- Folic Acid is not only an important supplement for pregnant women, it also plays a role in weight management by helping turn stored fat into energy.
- L-Tyrosine is very important in the weight management process, particularly for people who experience high stress levels. Stress, and lack of sleep, have been linked to higher weight and even obesity, as it raises levels of Cortisol. When these are increased, people find it harder to resist high-sugar, processed foods that ultimately contribute to weight gain.
- Yerba Mate is a caffeinated substance that encourages thermogenesis. Being mildly stimulating, it also improves energy levels and alertness but, unlike some other stimulants, it is non-habit forming and safe for long term use.
- Biotin encourages the breakdown of food, and metabolizes proteins and fats. Also known as vitamin B7, Biotin can improve the appearance of hair, skin and nails too.
- Coleus Forskohlii is a botanical (a member of the mint family) that helps advanced fat-burning in the body. It stimulates a molecule needed for increasing fat burning enzymes and promoting lean muscle mass.
- Thiamine improves the body’s ability to turn sugar and starch into energy which will obviously have a positive effect on working out and exercising. In some supplements it is labeled as vitamin B1.
- Chromium is an important mineral in terms of weight management. It is known to keep blood sugar levels stable which reduces the risk of ‘spikes’ which can lead to cravings and overeating.
- Glucomannan is a soluble fiber which has several benefits. Not only can it help support regular elimination and reduce toxic build up in the colon, it also helps provide a feeling of fullness when taken prior to meals.
- B12, also called Hydroxocobalamin, is a vital nutrient in terms of keeping the body energized and warding off anemia. By providing added energy, anyone on a weight management program may be able to work out more effectively and, in turn, burn more calories.
- Bioperine is often added to many different types of supplements for its ability to aid overall absorption of ingredients. Studies have shown that the use of Bioperine in a supplement improves bioavailability.
- 5-HTP may support an elevated mood in individuals and is often used where there are instances of imbalances in hormones that control feelings of well being. Ensuring a balanced mood also means that the individual is at less risk of emotional eating, the cause of weight gain for many people.
- Garcinia Cambogia contains optimal levels of Hydroxycitric Acid (HCA). It has become a popular weight control ingredient and was widely endorsed by a certain celebrity physician. Garcinia Cambogia is said to have a particular effect on the fat around the belly area, which is often one of the hardest places to lose it from.
- Hoodia Gordonii is a succulent plant that, like Garcinia Cambogia, became very popular over recent years as an effective weight control ingredient. Much like Glucomannan, when taken before eating it helps suppress the appetite, reducing the temptation to overeat.
Phenocal – Product Description
For optimal results, Phenocal should be taken twice a day in dosages of three capsules at a time. Additionally, the use of Phenocal must be combined with a healthy diet and a lifestyle that includes adequate amounts of daily exercise. Cardio exercise is ideal for the weight loss goals associated with the use of Phenocal, but muscular/strength exercise can also be beneficial.
Satisfied user reviews can be found at the official product website. This website also provides customer service contact information, terms and conditions of the promoted satisfaction guarantee, discounts on bulk orders of Phenocal, and a frequently asked questions section.
- Phenocal is made from all natural ingredients.
- All purchases of Phenocal are backed by a 60-day 100% money-back satisfaction guarantee.
- There are user reviews available for this product.
- Discount Code REV10 gets you 10% OFF your order at Phenocal.com
- Bulk orders of Phenocal are sold at lower per-unit prices for Phenocal capsules.
- This is a multi-action weight loss supplement.
Cons of Phenocal
- Clinical studies conducted specifically on the complete Phenocal product formula are not mentioned on the official product website.
- There are no free samples of this product.
Phenocal – The Bottom Line
The promises Phenocal makes about itself are comparable with those of other weight loss supplements. However, unlike many of these other supplements, Phenocal is actually made from all natural ingredients and is backed by a 100% satisfaction guarantee-two factors that could combine to make Phenocal sound very appealing to some consumers.
Where To Find It
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."