Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products. may be used in posts without being labeled as such, however every attempt will be made to maintain transparency. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Phentaslim is a metabolism bosting dietary supplement pill. It is designed to help you lose weight in a healthy way and achieve your desired body shape.
It increases the metabolism rate, decreases hunger, cravings, increases energy levels and reduces excess body fat. It is also said to support good mental balance, coordination and concentration.
Phentaslim is manufactured in the United States by Optimum Nutra Inc. It has a website that offers information to customers including testimonial from satisfied customers. The product is currently available in it official website.
Phentaslim contains a range of clinically proven ingredients which include:
- Guarana Seed – It is a rich source of caffeine. It works by suppressing appetite.
- Caffeine Anhydrous – This ingredient works as an effective metabolism booster and an appetite suppressant.
- Green Tea – This ingredient is high in a group of antioxidant called catechins. Catechin helps to increase thermogenesis in your body while caffeine increases energy expenditure by boosting the metabolism.
- Raspberry Ketones – It is believed to have beneficial effects to weight loss.
- Cayenne Pepper – It is responsible for weight loss. It helps to suppress appetite although very mild, and also cause a thermogenic reaction in the body by burning more calories.
- L-Tyrosine – This ingredient can be used as an appetite suppressant. Huge amount can help increase alertness.
- L-Carnitine – It is responsible for reducing body fat. It is also used to treat fatigue as well as boosting energy levels.
- Panax Ginseng – This ingredient is associated with several benefits which include, reduce fatigue, decreases in muscle damage after exercise and consumer reports feeling calmer after consumption.
Phentaslim Review – How Phentaslim Works?
Phentaslim is formulated with powerful natural ingredients that have been clinically proven. These ingredients works individually and synergistically to help you lose weight in a healthy way and achieve your desired body shape.
It improves attention and cognition as well as reduces stress, it also helps your muscles to recover fast after workouts and boosts fat metabolism, and helps with weight loss, boost energy levels and suppress appetite.
- It may help increase metabolism
- It may help to boost overall body health
- It helps to achieve fitness goals faster and you will achieve a slim and attractive physique
- It boost your body’s ability to burn fat
- It helps to regulate your mood and enhances your overall performance
- It is only available direct from the manufacturer
- The specific amounts of each ingredients used is not given
- The product is slightly expensive compared to other similar products in the market
Are There Any Side Effects?
Phentaslim is safe and has no known adverse side effect. This is mostly because it is manufactured in GMP certified facility that gives an assurance of its highest quality. Also the ingredients used are 100% natural and approved for use by the FDA.
How To Use Phentaslim?
Phentaslim comes in capsule form. The recommended dosage is three capsules per day distributed as: take one 20 minute before breakfast, 20 minutes before lunch and the other one in the late afternoon.
However for best results you are advised to combine this supplement with a healthy nutritional diet together with a regular work-out.
Phentaslim Review – Our Final Words
This supplement is manufactured from a registered facility. It is sold online via the brands website. Phentaslim is well presented as supplement that is packed with solid proven ingredients in effective doses.
It is manufactured by a credible company with great business practices with being transparent on ingredient they put in their product and even offer a money-back guarantee.
There are many other claims by the manufacturer concerning the benefits of this supplement. Based on this, many people may be tempted to go for this product.
However, there is no documentation or proof of research to confirm that this supplement consistently works as advertised. With this, it is hard to give a clear verdict as to whether the supplement consistently works as advertised.
Therefore, we advise that despite all the advantages of Phentaslim, you should not just switch from the one you are currently using if it is working well for you.
But if you are looking for one to start using, or you just want a change then Phentaslim is one to consider.
Though as we normally advise, always get all the information regarding the supplement you want to use including Phentaslim and evaluate it careful in order to get an assurance of the one you chose and the possible side effects it may have on your body.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."