The content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
The product Provasil is a brand of natural nootropic. These are supplements that help boost cognitive function such as improving memory, increasing concentration and focus and even allow for a more restful sleep.
The manufacturer of Provasil provides a very informative website for the consumer, explaining the problems caused by poor cognitive function and the reasons as to why it declines in old age.
Table of Contents [Show]
Provasil contains a patented formula that uses several proven ingredients which, according to the manufacturer, are top quality and tested for safety.
Provasil has a full 60-day money back guarantee and costs $49.95 per bottle. However, the website includes discount coupons and the cost per bottle is reduced with multiple orders. In addition to this, consumers receive a free bonus gift of the Super Green Tea supplement with each order.
- Vitamin C is an important ingredient for many reasons but particularly in terms of brain development and slowing mental decline. It is also known for keeping the immune system healthy, warding off potential illnesses as the body ages.
- B12 is a vitamin that should be used by seniors as it is said to lower homocysteine levels. This keeps the memory intact and helps with thinking, reasoning and overall brain health.
- Phosphatidylserine is associated with the treatment of certain degenerative brain conditions and is often used to help older individuals who have shown early signs of mental decline. It affects the action of the neurotransmitters and is a vital component of the cell membrane.
- L-Glutamine addresses common signs of mental aging such as memory loss and lack of alertness. While abundant in younger individuals, it decreases with age prompting the need for a supplement.
- N-Acetyl Carnitine is often labeled simply as NAC and plays an important role in keeping levels of acetylcholine high as the body ages. It has powerful antioxidant properties that keep the cells healthy by reducing damage from harmful free radicals.
- Bacopa is thought to improve the ability to retain memories, both long and short term. It is used for memory formation and supports reduced levels of stress and anxiety.
- Phosphatidylcholine is linked to brain cell regrowth and renewal. It works synergistically with Phosphatidylserine to increase levels of the neurotransmitter acetylcholine.
- Resveratrol has a number of positive benefits and is mostly known as being a compound found in red wine. It has anti-inflammatory properties and is a powerful antioxidant that may reduce oxidative stress in the body as it ages.
- Biotin strengthens hair and nails but this member of the B vitamin family also affects the central nervous system and brain health. In addition to contributing to the creation of neurotransmitters, Biotin also supports better mood and memory.
- Asian Ginseng is most commonly linked to increased energy levels but it works well when combined with Ginkgo Leaf to support better mental reaction times, abstract thinking ability and the ability to concentrate on tasks for longer periods of time.
How Provasil Works?
The natural nootropics in Provasil help raise the levels of Acetylcholine in the system which has several effects on the quality of cognitive function. Acetylcholine is very important in the learning process and vital to the retention of memories. It is when these levels decline that people may experience increased ‘senior moments’ and memory lapses, which are not only embarrassing but inconvenient. Provasil provides the brain with all the compounds it requires to stay alert and healthy while also introducing ingredients that strengthen the brain cells and cell membrane. By doing this, the chance of further cognitive decline is drastically reduced.
- The formula is top quality and all-natural
- Provasil raises levels of Acetylcholine
- Provasil improves sleeping patterns
- There is a 60-day money back guarantee for all purchases
- Provasil is affordable
- The website provides customer testimonials
- It is only available via official website
How to Use Provasil, Please See The Video Below
Provasil should be taken at the first sign of memory lapse or cognitive problems. It is to be taken daily at a dose of 1-2 capsules either in the morning or afternoon, depending on the preference of the individual.
Provasil is an excellent choice for anyone who is concerned about the increase of memory lapse, ‘senior moments’ and what can be described as ‘brain fog’. Everyone wants to stay as alert and healthy for as long as possible and by taking Provasil this is possible. The fact that it is natural means that it is non-addictive and can be taken safely over the long term, further strengthening the brain cells and membranes for cognitive longevity.
Where To Find It
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as a medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are “associate sales links.” This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials.”