The content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
The company Ellison-Gray Laboratories manufactures the product Zenogel and it is to be used by women for the purpose of enhancing sexual performance. In particular it can help to reduce vaginal dryness, adding lubrication and making sex more comfortable and pain free, if this is an issue. It is also said to boost the blood flow to the genital area which improves the sexual response and increases desire. Zenogel is sold exclusively online at a cost of $35.95 per tube and has a 60-day money back guarantee.
- Olive Squalene is a silky, smooth lubricant that adds moisture and hydrates dry vaginal skin. It is natural and should not irritate the skin in any way.
- Aloe Vera soothes sore skin while also hydrating the genital area.
- L-Arginine helps the body produce more Nitric Oxide which has a vasodilating effect on the blood vessels. When a greater amount of blood is pumped through the veins to the clitoris, it becomes more sensitive to the touch.
- Shea and Cocoa Butter are both very rich moisturizers that leave the skin in good condition, while lubricating for ease of penetration.
- Menthol extract produces a warm, tingling feeling that enhances sexual desire and also brings more blood to the clitoris.
How Zenogel Works?
Zenogel’s ingredients work together to have two main effects: they help the body produce more of its own lubrication, while also adding moisture and they enhance blood flow to the clitoris. This engorges the area, making it more sensitive to the touch and thus improving the sexual response. By doing so, sexual activity can be more pleasurable and may even encourage a more intense orgasm. Adding lubrication is particularly important as the body ages, as it produces less naturally leading to painful vaginal dryness. In addition to this, blood flow can decrease as the body’s production of Nitric Oxide lessens. By giving it a boost, the sexual organs become invigorated and sexual performance is enhanced.
Benefits of Zenogel
- The formula is all natural
- The effects can last up to 45 minutes
- Moisturizers in the formula help boost lubrication
- The Zenogel product has a money back guarantee
- Free bonus gifts are offered
- Customer testimonials are provided
- One tube of Zenogel is expensive
- It is only available online
- There are no clinical test studies shown
How to Use Zenogel?
The manufacturer recommends that a small, pea-sized amount of Zenogel is applied to the clitoris and surrounding area approximately 5 minutes before sexual activity. It can also be applied during foreplay. It should be massaged in for best results, which can last up to 45 minutes.
When used according to the instructions, Zenogel will certainly help to moisturize dry vaginal skin and, given the active ingredients, encourage the body to produce its own lubrication. The Menthol and L-Arginine in the formula will help firstly dilate the blood vessels and secondly, increase blood flow. By enhancing overall sexual performance and reducing the risk of pain, the user will be able to enjoy the activity more which can relieve any stress and anxiety.
Where To Find It
Best Deals and Pricing Available at Zenogel.com
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."